NCSP'21 conference will be held as a fully online virtual conference
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the NCSP'21 conference will be held as a fully online virtual conference. The NCSP'22 will be hopefully held in Penang, Malaysia in 2022. Please see the details available on this website. Thank you for your understanding!
- Mar. 3, 2021, the list of the student paper award winning papers has been updated.
- Feb. 26, 2021, the information about the student paper award ceremony has been updated.
- Feb. 24, 2021, the information about session rooms has been announced.
- Feb. 24, 2021, the final program has been updated. Note that all the workshop sessions are scheduled in JST.
- Feb. 10, 2021, the tentative program has been updated.
- Feb. 8, 2021, the information about Presentation Instruction and Student Paper Awards have been updated.
- Proceedings of the NCSP'21 will be published on February 22nd, 2021.
Student Paper Award Ceremony
The workshop closing ceremony, including the student paper award ceremony, will be held in Gather from 18:00 on Tuesday, March 2nd. The organizing committee asks all the participants to join the ceremony.
Gather will be open from 11:30 am on Tuesday, March 2nd. If it is the first time for you to use Gather, please read the instruction. gather_town.pdf
How to get the conference proceedings
We have already sent the proceeding-download information to all the authors. Please confirm the email. For the participants who are not authors, the proceeding-download information will be announced in the session rooms by chat. None can know the download information by the other way.
Takashi Yasuno (Tokushima University)
Chihiro Ikuta (NIT, Suzuka College)
Mikio Hasegawa (Tokyo University of Science)
Hiroaki Kurokawa (Tokyo University of Technology)
Kien Nguyen (Chiba University)
In Cooperation With