NCSP'22 conference will be held as a fully online virtual conference
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the NCSP'22 conference will be held as a fully online virtual conference. Please see the details available on this website. Thank you for your understanding!
- Mar. 8, 2022, the list of the student paper awards winners has been updated.
- Feb. 28, 2022, the call for papers on Special Issues in the Journal of Signal Processing has been updated.
- Feb. 25, 2022, the information about the student paper award ceremony has been updated.
- Feb. 25, 2022, the information about session rooms has been announced.
- Feb. 21, 2022, the program has been updated.
- Feb. 8, 2022, the tentative program has been updated.
- Feb. 7, 2022, the information of Student Paper Awards, Presentation Instruction, and about Conference Proceeding Distributions have been updated.
- Jan. 5, 2022, the registration site has been opened.
- Jan. 4, 2022, the registration site will be open on Jan. 5th, 2022.
- Jan. 4, 2022, the notification of acceptance has been sent to the authors by email. Please check the results and comments after logging into the submission site.
- Dec. 1, 2021, the due day for submission of 1-page summaries and proposals of special sessions have been expanded to Dec. 17, 2021.
- Nov. 29, 2021, the call for papers has been updated.
- Nov. 26, 2021, the submission site for 1-page summaries has been opened.
- Oct. 29, 2021, the call for papers has been updated.
- Oct. 25, 2021, the website has been publishedd.
Student Paper Award Ceremony
The workshop closing ceremony, including the student paper award ceremony, will be held in Gather from 18:30 on Tuesday, March 1st. The organizing committee asks all the participants to join the ceremony.
Session room information
Please access the following links for entering the Zoom conference room. Everyone can join the session without registration. The session rooms will be open from 8:00 am in JST on Monday, Feb. 28.
How to get the conference proceedings
We have already sent the proceeding-download information to all the authors. Please confirm the email. For the participants who are not authors, the proceeding-download information will be announced in the session rooms by chat. None can know the download information by the other way.
Note that all the workshop sessions are scheduled in JST.
Student Paper Award Winning Papers
- Design of a 27.12 MHz Class-E Inverter Using an eGaN FET
Paper ID:96, Kai Machizawa, Kazuki Tanaka, Kisara Nakajima, Luo Weisen, Xiuqin Wei, (Chiba Institute of Technology)
- Bit-Depth Enhancement via Predictive Filter Flow
Paper ID:44, Daiki Arai, Taishi Iriyama, Masatoshi Sato, Hisashi Aomori, Tsuyoshi Otake (Tamagawa University)
- Design of Class-Φ^2 Wireless Power Transfer System
Paper ID:28, Kisara Nakajima, Yusuke Hagiwara, Weisen Luo, Xiuqin Wei (Chiba institute of technology)
- Prediction System of Cloud Distribution Image Using Fully Convolutional Network
Paper ID:64, Koki Akiyama, Hiroshi Suzuki, Takahiro Kitajima, Takashi Yasuno (Tokushima University)
- An investigation of basic emotions by colexification network
Paper ID:99, Mitsuki Fukuya, Tomoko Matsumoto, Yutaka Shimada, Tohru Ikeguchi (Tokyo University of Science)
- Measurement of Tomatoes Leaf Area Using a Depth Camera
Paper ID:84, Nozomi Maeda,"Hiroshi Suzuki, Takahiro Kitajima, Akinobu Kuwahara, Takashi Yasuno (Tokushima University)
- HarDUnet++ for polyp segmentation
Paper ID:61, Kiet Tuan Do,Yasunori Sugita (Nagaoka University of Technology)
- Waveform Data Augmentation using Conditional VAE for Deep Learning Side-Channel Attacks against AES circuit
Paper ID:77, Yuta Fukuda, Kota Yoshida, Kunihiro Kuroda, Takeshi Fujino (Ritsumeikan University)
- Design of Class-EF_2 Oscillator with Nonlinearities of MOSFET Drain-to-Source and Gate-to-Drain Parasitic Capacitances
Paper ID:81, Azuma Uchida,"Kisara Nakajima, Weisen Luo, Xiuqin Wei, (Chiba institute of technology)
- Application of synchronized backscatter sensors to sign language motion classification
Paper ID:20, Tsukasa Wakao, Tatsuya Sato, Wataru Odagiri, Yuusuke Kawakita, Hiromitsu Nishimura, Hiroshi Tanaka, Jin Mitsugi (Kanagawa Institute of Technology)
- A 1-Msps 500-nodes FORCE Learning Accelerator for Reservoir Computing
Paper ID:19, Kose Yoshida, Megumi Akai-Kasaya, Tetsuya Asai (Hokkaido University)
- Source Selection Using Multiple Directions of Arrival Estimation Based on Blind Source Separation
Paper ID:90, Koudai Mogi, Taishi Nakashima, Kouei Yamaoka, Yukoh Wakabayashi, Nobutaka Ono (Tokyo Metropolitan University)
- Impact of Packet Synchronization Timing Gaps on MC-CDMA based 3-modes On-demand WSN with Packet Combining Scheme
Paper ID:86, Masanori Suetake, Gen Li, Hiromasa Habuchi, Yusuke Kozawa (Ibaraki University)
- A Study on Self-Positioning by Optimizing the Transformation Matrix Using Gauss-Newton Method
Paper ID:29, Mitsuki Itoh, Hiroyuki Kamata (Meiji University)
- Comparison of Sequential Decoding and Direct Decoding of LDM in Next Generation Digital Terrestrial Television Broadcasting
Paper ID:87, Yoko Tanaka, Akira Nakamura, Makoto Itami (Tokyo University of Sceince)
- Design and Development of Vision-Based Pest Identification for Crop Condition Monitoring
Paper ID:101, Muhammad Mustaqiim bin Roslan, Anuar bin Mohamed Kassim, Wan Mohd Bukhari Wan Daud, Mohd Rusdy bin Yaacob, Muhammad As Shakirin bin Abd Aziz, Nur-Al Aswad bin Zulkefli, Awangku Khairul Ridzwan Awangku Jaya, Takashi Yasuno (Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka)
- Real-time Detection of Stenosis on X-ray Coronary Angiography Using YOLO Approach
Paper ID:11, Tzu-Ming Lee, Takahide Okamoto, Akari Matsushima, Yung-Hui Huang, Kuo-Hsuan Lin, Tai-Been Chen (I-Shou University)
Authors are invited to submit 1-page summaries in PDF format through the paper submission site by
December 3 December 17, 2021.
After the notification of acceptance, authors must submit a camera-ready paper (4-page maximum) with PDF until January 21, 2022 which is very strict.
Please remind that one author of each paper must register and pay registration fee per paper by January 21, 2022. If not, that paper will be removed from the proceedings.
Hiroo Sekiya (Chiba University)
Chihiro Ikuta (NIT, Suzuka College)
Mikio Hasegawa (Tokyo University of Science)
Fara Ashikin Ali (Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka; UTeM)
Azian Azamimi Abdullah (Universiti Malaysia Perlis; UniMAP)
Anuar Bin Mohamed Kassim (Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka; UTeM)
Keikichi Hirose (NII/The University of Tokyo)
Mamoru Tanaka (Sophia University)
Nozomu Hamada (MJIIT UTM/Keio University)
Masato Akagi (JAIST)
Yoshifumi Nishio (Tokushima University)
Hiroyuki Yashima (Tokyo University of Science)
Yasue Mitsukura (Keio University)
Tetsushi Ueta (Tokushima University)
Rubiyah Yusof (MJIIT UTM)
Masashi Unoki (JAIST)
Shigeki Shiokawa (Kanagawa Institute of Technology)
Tsuyoshi Otake (Tamagawa University)