Deadline for 1-page submission:
November. 26December 11, 2023
Deadline for Special Session proposals:
November. 26December 3, 2023
Notification of acceptance for Special Sessions:
November.29December 6, 2023
Deadline for Special Session papers:
December. 9December 16, 2023
- Notification of acceptance for Regular Session Papers: December. 24, 2023
- Notification of acceptance for Special Session Papers: December. 24, 2023
- Deadline for submission of all camera-ready papers: January. 20, 2024
- Deadline for author registration: January. 20, 2024
Location : Alamoana Hotel
410 Atkinson Drive, Honolulu, Hawaii 96814
NCSP'24 Committee Member
◆ General Co-Chairs
- Tetsuya Shimamura (Saitama University)
- Masakatsu Ogawa (Sophia University)
◆ Technical Program Co-Chairs
- Hiroyuki Yashima (Tokyo University of Science)
- Norisato Suga (Shibaura Institute of Technology)
- Ryo Shibata (Shinshu University)
- Yutaka Shimada (Saitama University)
◆ Finance Chair
- Nozomiko Yasui (National Institute of Technology, Kisarazu College)
◆ Special Session Chair
- Kenya Jinno (Tokyo City University)
◆ Publication Chair Chair
- Takafumi Matsuura (Nippon Institute of Technology)
◆ System and Publicity Chair
- Taishi Iriyama (Saitama University)
◆ General Secretary
- Yosuke Sugiura (Saitama University)
Call for papers
The 2024 RISP International Workshop on Nonlinear Circuits, Communications and Signal
(NCSP’24) will be held at Ala Moana
Hotel, Honolulu, Hawaii, February 27 to March 1, 2024. The workshop is open to researchers
from all over
the world. In particular, the organizing
committee encourages students to present their preliminary results that are not necessarily
publications in technical journals. Papers
describing original works in all aspects of Nonlinear Circuits, Communications and Signal
invited. Topics include, but are not
|■ Nonlinear Circuits and Systems||■ Communications||■ Signal Processing|
|・Bifurcation and Chaos||・Communication & Information System Security||・Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning|
|・Circuits and Systems||・Communication Networks||・Biomedical Signal Processing|
|・Complex Networks & Systems||・IoT & Sensor Networks||・Image & Video Signal Processing|
|・Control and Fuzzy Systems||・Optical Communications||・Signal Processing for Communications|
|・Evolutionary Computation||・Wireless Communications||・Speech & Language Processing|
Paper Submission Information
Authors are invited to submit 1-page summaries through the workshop website:
After the acceptance, authors will be required to submit the final paper (4-pages are required) for the workshop proceedings.
Authors are invited to submit 1-page summaries in PDF format through the paper submission site.
- ・Summaries must be in English.
- ・Summary should be within 1 page.
- ・There is no style file for submitting 1-page summaries but summary should be
presented as follows:
Tiltle, author name(s), affiliation(s), and main body.
- ・Summary can also include references.
- ・Summaries are recommended to be composed of four paragraphs (objective, methods, results, and conclusions).
- ・Before submitting 1-page summaries, authors should register your information at the workshop website.
- ・Only PDF format can be submitted.
After the notification of acceptance, author(s) must submit a camera-ready manuscript (maximum of four pages) in PDF format by January 20, 2024.
LaTex Style File and MS Word Template
Submission PageSubmission (click here)
Proposals of organized special session are welcome and should be sent email to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 26, 2023.
Student Paper Award
NCSP'24 review committee members will evaluate a camera-ready paper and an oral presentation of an award-eligible person. Then, we will determine award winners based on the overall evaluation scores.
～Requirements for Eligible Person of NCSP'24 Student Paper Award～
- You must be a student and the first author of the paper.
- Your camera-ready paper must have four pages in length.
- You must submit your camera-ready paper by its deadline.
- You must check "Entry for Student Paper Award Contest" in the submission system when submitting your paper.
- You must give an oral presentation (onsite or virtual) at the
(Note that if you present your study on a recorded video, you might be disqualified from the award-eligible person.)
- You must not be a past NCSP student paper award winner.
- Whether your presentation is in a "Regular Session" or a "Special Session," you are eligible for the award if you fulfill the above 1-6.
Aurthors must register your information on following registration site until 20th January
2024. All participants of this workshop should be register until
15th February 2024.
Onsite registration is not available.
YOU MUST PAY FOR REGISTRATION FEE TO PRESENT YOUR PAPER.
Please remind at least one author of each paper must register and pay a registration fee by
Jan. 20, 2024.
If not, we will remove that paper from the proceedings.
Please note that the registration fee is different for presentation style (onsite and
Before paying the registration fee, please decide whether you would like to make a
presentation onsite or virtually because we do not refund the registration fee.
(In other words, you must complete the submission of your camera-ready paper before paying
the registration fee.)
If you need a VISA, please start your VISA application as soon as possible to secure it by
Conference Registration Fee (We accept only JPY)
|Registration Class||Onsite perticipation||Virtual perticication|
(until 2024/01/20 JST)
(until 2024/2/15 JST)
(until 2024/1/20 JST)
(until 2024/2/15 JST)
|Member of RISP||65,000||75,000||35,000||50,000|
|Non Member +
Admission to RISP
Registration for onsite perticipation to the conference includes:
- Access for All Sessions
- All Events
Note: In case conditions do not allow you to be present onsite, you can participate online or hybrid session (the difference between the onsite and virtual fee will not be refunded).
Registration for virtual participation to the conference includes:
- Access for Online or Hybrid Sessions via Zoom platform
- Note that it is invalid for accessing onsite sessions.
Extra Ticket Information
Extra Ticket is valid for conference dinner and farewell party. Note that it is invalid for accessing conference sessions.
Registration Fee Payment
After the conference registration, registration fee must be transfered to MIZUHO BANK, LTD. Detail will be sent after the registration by e-mail. Please check e-mail.
Contact Address: Yosuke Sugiura, General Secretary of NCSP'24